Mendora Limited Lability Partnership Privacy Notice
Last Updated: 04.10.2018
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. This privacy notice describes how we collect and process your personal information through website, devices, products, services, online and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “Mendora Services”).
Mendora Limited Lability Partnership is data controller of personal information collected and processed through Mendora Services.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Mendora Limited Lability Partnership Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you provide in relation to Mendora Services. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Mendora Services.
- Automatic Information: we automatically receive and store certain types of information when you use Mendora Services, such as information about your use, including your interaction with content and services available through Mendora Services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Mendora Services.
- Information From Other Sources: we might receive information about you from call centers.
For What Purposes does Mendora Limited Lability Partnership Process Your Personal Information?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Mendora Services that we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products, services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Mendora Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the Mendora Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Mendora Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Mendora Services by email.
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Fraud Prevention. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
What About Cookies?
Does Mendora Limited Lability Partnership Share Your Personal Information?
How Secure is Information About Me?
We design our systems and devices with your security and privacy in mind.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Mendora Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any question or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact our customer service. In addition, subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances.
Are Children Allowed to Use Mendora Services?
Mendora Limited Lability Partnership doesn't sell products for purchase by children. If you're under 18, you may use Mendora Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of Mendora Services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfill the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law.
Contacts, Notices & Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at Mendora please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you. Further, the data protection officer for the above mentioned data controllers can be contacted at email@example.com.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use Mendora Services.
You provide information to us when you:
- place an order through Mendora Services;
- upload your contacts.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Mendora Services include: personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, tel. number).